A horse breed developed in Mexico.
is the first horse you ride in Six Guns
. It is given to you for free in the tutorial where the Sheriff
asks you to raid Prosperidad
- Trot: The horse with the lowest trot. It's extremely slow.
- Gallop: This horse isn't good at jumping, so it's reasonable that the bar is very short.
- Stamina: The stamina lasts for a very short period of time.
- Recovery: Worst compared to the other horses. It takes a long time to recover.
- This horse is commonly ridden by travelers you find on the road.
- There's one at the front of Gem's Saloon and you can ride it.
- If you kill it in front of Gem's Saloon, a brown paw icon on the mini-map will appear forever and doesn't rotate.
Player with an Azteca Horse