|“||A very good revolver with excellent firepower.||„|
|~ In-game description|
- Damage: Low/medium. A lot better than the Rusty Gun. Still lame compared to weapons like the Double-barrel Shotgun And the Revolver Sniper Rifle .
- Range: Farther than the Rusty Gun.
- Fire Rate: A bit slower than the Rusty Gun when fully upgraded, but that's not much of a problem.
- Reload: Same as the Rusty Gun.
- Ammo: 5 shots when not upgraded, 14 shots when fully upgraded.
- Outlaws will use either this revolver or the Rusty Gun, but there are different stats with the outlaw's version.
- Two can be seen in the sheriff's office in Socorro Town and one in the General Store, but it cannot be taken.
- There is one laying in front of Freeman Fort, next to a dead man. It cannot be taken.
- The dead man was probably ambushed by the same group who ambush you in the Freeman Fort mission.
- It is very useful for killing Mexican bandits that have very useless weapons.
- Civilians can be killed in one shot with it, but only with a headshot.
- It seems to be based on a real life gun named the Colt Dragoon.