|“||A very good revolver with excellent firepower.||„|
|~ In-game description|
- Damage: Low/medium. A lot better than the Rusty Gun. Still inferior to weapons like the Double-barrel Shotgun and the Revolver Sniper Rifle.
- Range: Better than the Rusty Gun.
- Fire Rate: A bit slower than the Rusty Gun when fully upgraded, but that's not much of a problem.
- Reload: Same as the Rusty Gun.
- Ammo: 5 shots when not upgraded, 14 shots when fully upgraded.
- Some Outlaws will use either this revolver or the Rusty Gun, but the Outlaws' gun stats are different from yours.
- Two can be seen in the Sheriff's office in Socorro Town and one in the General Store, but it cannot be taken.
- There is one laying in front of Freeman Fort, next to a dead man. It cannot be taken.
- It is good for killing Mexican bandits that have a bad damage output.
- Civilians can be killed in one headshot with it.
- It is based off of the Colt Dragoon.
- There seems to be a lever under the barrel, which is used to push the balled cartridges in. In real life though, the darn gun wouldn't be compatible with this ammo.
- This gun is a fairly good weapon once upgraded for lower level players.
- As of updates 2.0.0 and above, this can be seen held by a cowboy that may be Buck Crosshaw.
- This weapon is usually compared to the Rusty Gun.