A very good revolver with excellent firepower.
is a revolver handgun in Six Guns
. It is one of the weapons that Bandits
will use against you in the early stages of missions. It is unlocked at level 5 and costs 1,250 coins
- Damage: Low-medium. A lot better than the Rusty Gun. Still inferior to weapons like the Double-Barrel Shotgun and the Revolver Sniper Rifle.
- Range: Better than the Rusty Gun.
- Fire Rate: A bit slower than the Rusty Gun when fully upgraded, but that's not much of a problem.
- Reload: Same as the Rusty Gun.
- Ammo: 5 shots when not upgraded, 14 shots when fully upgraded.
- Some Outlaws will use either this revolver or the Rusty Gun, but the Outlaws' gun stats are different from the player's.
- Two can be seen in the Sheriff's Office in Socorro Town and one in the General Store, but they cannot be taken.
- There is one laying in front of Freeman Fort, next to a dead man. It cannot be taken.
- It is good for killing Mexican bandits that have a bad damage output.
- Civilians can be killed in one headshot with it.
- It is based off the Colt Dragoon Revolver.
- There seems to be a lever under the barrel, which is used to push the balled cartridges in. In real life though, the darn gun wouldn't be compatible with this ammo.
- This gun is a fairly good weapon once upgraded for low-level players.
- As of version 2.0.0 and above, this can be seen held by a cowboy that presumably be Buck Crosshaw.
- This weapon is usually compared to the Rusty Gun, but this is much better than Rusty Gun.
- It has an image of a dragon on the both sides of the weapon.
- Due to some glitch, Dragon Revelver isn't shown in the shop as of version 2.9.0.
Dragon Revolver as seen in the Shop
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.