Dragon Revolver in the Shop
|Cost to buy||1,250 coins|
|Cost to sell||Not for sale|
|“||A very good revolver with excellent firepower.||„|
|~ In-game description|
Better than the Rusty Gun.
Fire Rate Edit
A bit slower than the Rusty Gun when fully upgraded, but that's not much of a problem.
Same as the Rusty Gun.
5 shots when not upgraded, 14 shots when fully upgraded.
- Some Outlaws will use either this revolver or the Rusty Gun, but the Outlaws' gun stats are different from the player's.
- Two can be seen in the Sheriff's Office in Socorro Town and one in the General Store, but they cannot be taken.
- There is one laying in front of Freeman Fort, next to a dead man. It cannot be taken.
- It is good for killing Mexican bandits that have a bad damage output.
- Civilians can be killed in one headshot with it.
- It is based off of the Colt Dragoon.
- There seems to be a lever under the barrel, which is used to push the balled cartridges in. In real life though, the darn gun wouldn't be compatible with this ammo.
- This gun is a fairly good weapon once upgraded for low-level players.
- As of updates 2.0.0 and above, this can be seen held by a cowboy that presumably be Buck Crosshaw.
- This weapon is usually compared to the Rusty Gun.