A small bit of Hell in every shot.
The Hand Cannon
is one of the strongest shotguns in the game. It is costs 38 Sheriff Stars
, making it the second most expensive Sheriff Stars-based shotgun behind the Frost Cannon
- Damage: Highly lethal. Can kill a witch in just one hit at point-blank. It does about as much as a fully upgraded Triple-Barrel Terror.
- Range: Much better than any other shotgun, but still. Don't snipe with this or you'll be in big trouble.
- Fire Rate: The worst stat along with the ammo capacity. Very low fire-rate. However, due to the high damage, it's not a problem.
- Reload: Reasonable reload time, considering the damage on each hit.
- Ammo: 8 rounds when fully upgraded, the same as the Triple-Barrel Terror.
- Despite the fact it is a shotgun, it does not have a bonus to Supernatural Foes.
- Even though it has increased range, you still need to get close to do damage to enemies.
- You can get this weapon in the Silver Bullet Chest.
- It may be a modified Dagoon.