The best friend of the lawman who always catches his man.
The Lawmaker Revolver
is a weapon
in Six Guns
. It costs 8 Sheriff Stars
and can also be won in the Bronze Lottery
- Damage: The same damage as a Dragon Revolver when not upgraded. Can do up to 15 HP damage and 22 HP if you get a headshot.
- Range: Pretty good range. Can reach half of the El Matadero map.
- Fire Rate: Very fast when fully upgraded.
- Reload: It doesn't even take a second to reload. Very, very fast that the reload bar is almost full when fully upgraded.
- Ammo: Holds 16 shots when fully upgraded. 6 shots if not upgraded.
- It can kill a Confederate Soldier in one or two headshots.
- The second best, one-handed Revolver in-game.
- To rapid fire with this weapon and all other weapons, keep pressing the aim button and hold down the shoot button
- This is based off the Peacemaker Revolver, which became a staple choice among sheriffs in the Far West.
- The Vampire Cowboy carries one, (or two), Lawmaker Revolvers.
- Quite good in terms of stat and damage, but in multiplayer, even the Railgun is better.
- It is also the gun used by the Sheriff, as seen in his pocket.
- It is quite cheap and is very good for beginners.
- It is the cheapest star-priced weapon, followed by the Lee Navy Bolt-Action.
- This is used by some outlaws, which is ironic because this is a lawmaker.