|Longshot Repeater 1887|
|Damage to Outlaws
The gun that won the West. Damage Bonus against Outlaws.
Longshot Repeater 1887
is a rifle. It is the best cheap coins-based weapon that is very useful in all conditions in Single Player.
- Damage: The second best stat of this weapon, Base damage does 42 damage, 63 in a headshot with an upgrade. Bonus 25% damage against Outlaws, which brings the damage up to 50.5.
- Range: The third best stat of this weapon, high.
- Fire Rate: The worst stat of this weapon. It is quite bad as first, but fast if upgraded.
- Reload: It reloads quickly in comparison to other rifles, but as with any rifle, it is still relatively slow.
- Ammo: Uses Rifle Ammo. It has 10 shots per load, 30 if upgraded.
- One can be seen in the Mayor's House and other in General Store both in Socorro Town, but they cannot be obtained.
- It is based off the Winchester Rifle Model 1886, and it is a repeater carbine with the bullets in the lower barrel.
- In the trailer, it makes the same sound as a shotgun.
- Before version 2.0.0, this was the weapon Buck Crosshaw holds in the loading screen.
- Vampire Cowboys use this weapon frequently in the beginning stages of the missions.
- The name is a reference to the Winchester Model 1887 Repeating Carbine, the first rifle that had a magazine exceeding 5 rounds.
- In reality, The design of the actual weapon prevented necked rifle cartridges to be loaded, so the equivalent to a modern handgun round was used.
- When taking cover behind walls,when you aim and fire,it will as if it was semi auto.
This weapon uses the Rifle Ammo
Aiming the rifle at a Bandit