|“||Keep playing to unlock new items and improve your reward.||„|
Lottery can be seen in the title screen, Abandoned Train in Arizona, and Gem's Saloon in Oregon. You can also teleport to the lottery when you touch the red "LOTTERY" button (appears when you are focused Swarm Gun, Submachine Gun or any other lottery item at the shop.) The same button is also in the pause menu.
List of lottery chestsEdit
- FREE Bullet Chest - FREE Bullet Chest allows you to play it for free every 1 day (24 hours).
- Bronze Bullet Chest - Bronze bullet Chest costs 5 sheriff stars and gives you a chance to get Sniper Gun or Railgun.
- Silver Bullet Chest - Silver Bullet Chest costs 10 sheriff stars and gives you a chance to get Submachine Gun or Scythe.
- Gold Bullet Chest - Gold Bullet Chest costs 20 sheriff stars and gives you a chance to get Swarm Gun, Light Cannon, Machinist Hat, and Machinist Jacket.
- This feature isn't available in the Android version, or possibly it's an upcoming feature.
- The message "Keep playing to unlock new items and improve your reward." is not true. It's just mostly ammo and the different chests have different ranked items. Unless, you do the gold. Gold is mostly grunted to give you a good clothes item, a good horse, or a weapon.
- You can cheat by changing the time of your device.
Prizes that can be won in each chestEdit
Gold: Mechanical Horse, Witch Impaler, Flak Cannon, Gatling Annihilator, Hand of Kisin, Swarm Gun, Flamethrower, Black Steam Horse, Machinist Pants, English Bloodhorse, Light Cannon, Doom Bringers, Accursed Clothing Set and Muteros Hat, Pants and Boots.
For additional information about clothes see here Clothing.