A strange weapon that shoots a precise, demonic laser beam.
is a weapon
that shoots a laser-like beam. It costs 18 Sheriff Stars
, making it a relatively cheap weapon. It can also be obtained in the Bronze Lottery
- Damage: Quite powerful. Useful against strong-armored enemies like the White Witch.
- Range: Can shoot enemies from a far distance away accurately but the shots travel slow, so it's not recommended for moving targets.
- Fire Rate: Not a very good stat.
- Reload: Reloads quite fast.
- Ammo: 35 rounds when fully upgraded.
- This weapon is used by Vampire Cowboys on later levels of the mission in Fort Ghost.
- The Railgun is also used by Coward Mark.
- In the Android trailer, it makes the same sound as a sniper rifle, however, in the iOS trailer, it makes the same sound as a Demon Thrower.
- Like the Tesla Gun, moving targets are much harder to hit, especially in Multiplayer.
- It fires a beam, unlike its real life counterpart Railgun, which fires a projectile at supersonic speeds, though this could be because the bullet is going so fast it gives the illusion of a beam.
- It is decent in Single Player, making this weapon recommended for beginners. Also nice in low-level Multiplayer battles.
- It is very similar to the Tesla Gun once fully upgraded.