A rusty weapon used by the most infamous outlaws.
is a revolver that must
be purchased for 250 coins
at the beginning of the game. It is the first weapon Buck Crosshaw
- Damage: Not good – it can only do up to 5 HP when fully upgraded.
- Range: Rather average range.
- Fire Rate: Quite slow. However, it is fast when fully upgraded.
- Reload: Fast.
- Ammo: Quite promising but still quite low. Fast fire rate and low damage makes the ammo run out a lot faster.
- The Devil used this weapon along with with his Spheres.
- It looks like it is based off of a LeMat Revolver, but with a few differences.
- Though its name says "Rusty Gun", it really doesn't show any signs of rust or wear.
- Using a Rusty Gun right after a shotgun in Multiplayer will increase its damage.
- The Rusty Gun will trigger a bleeding effect if used while reloading a shotgun.
- If you shoot this gun and quickly switch, the gun you switched to will deal how ever much the Rusty Gun can do for only one hit.
- This weapon is also used for shooting at the Lottery.
- When this weapon is disowned and bought again, then it prints a purchase message identical to the Lee Navy Bolt-Action.