Turns any unlucky outlaw into a pile of bloody coleslaw.
is a handgun weapon
. They can only be obtained by winning the Silver Bullet Chest in the Lottery
, or buying it for 199 Sheriff Stars
in a sale, but it is rare.
- Damage: Low, but combined with the fire rate, this makes it quite damaging. In Multiplayer, the stat is increased to around more than half the bar.
- Range: Decent stat for a weapon like this. The range is improved.
- Fire Rate: As a submachine gun, obviously it is going to be quite fast.
- Reload: Quite fast. Similar to Dual Guns.
- Ammo: Plenty of ammo to kill your enemies, up to 130 rounds upgraded.
- Like the Swarm Gun, it can only be obtained from the Lottery, but sometimes you're able to buy it for 199 Sheriff Stars for a limited time.
- Probably the rarest weapon in Six Guns due to the fact that the Submachine Gun is the hardest weapon to be won in the Lottery.
- It looks to be a Bullpup due to the magazine being behind the trigger.
- Its name is singular, but they are in fact two weapons.
- The shots fly in different directions if you're not aiming or shooting at targets from a distance. It works perfectly at close range.
- They are the only double weapons which fire both guns when moving around in random direction.
This weapon is obtainable only through lottery
Equipped in a Multiplayer battle
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.