Tesla Gun in the Shop.
|Effects||-50 HP when not upgraded. -64 HP when maxed.|
|Cost to buy||35,000 coins|
|Cost to sell||Not for sale|
|“||Shoots powerful energy blasts to wipe out your enemies using the power of science.||„|
|~ In-game description|
The second best stat of Tesla Gun, gives it the ability to shoot from long distances, although the orb will arc at long range like an Impaler Stake.
Fire Rate Edit
The worst stat, about the same as the Double-barrel Shotgun but even slower.
The best stat of it, which explains its ability to reload so fast.
Tesla Gun uses Tesla Ammo; it can carry 16 rounds when fully upgraded and 8 when not upgraded.
- It can be used by Top-hat Bandits in the final mission in Fort Ghost and later missions of Freeman Fort, Dead Oak Ambush, Save the Princess, and Malanoche Assault, but their guns are weaker and arc greater. The Malanoche Tesla Guns also have incredibly easy to dodge shots.
- The damage and reload are greatly increased in Multiplayer, which surpasses the statistics of the Impaler.
- If you use it in Multiplayer, try shooting while tapping the aim button again and again and it will fire faster. Do not use this strategy if an enemy is circling around you or trying to move around, but only during desperate measures.
- It is sometimes useless if your enemy has a high-damage, high-speed projectile weapon.
- The shots, once hits something, emits electricity. The same goes for the Hellraisers.
- This weapon is also used by Hurricane Matt.
- As of update 2.1.0, this weapon is unlocked at level 13 instead of level 20.
- This weapon was named after Nikola Tesla, a great scientist in the field of electricity, and a patron of a/c electricity.
- Like the Railgun, it's rival weapon, Tesla Gun is counted as a special weapon but you can obtain the Deadeye achievements with this weapon.
- When shooting while taking cover, the fire rate greatly increases, and when doing so it's fire rate is like the Rusty Gun.