The Consecrator purifies enemies with the cleansing embrace of death.The Consecrator is a special weapon in Six Guns. It is a crossbow-like gun, similar to the Impaler, but it is a heavy weapon and its shots don't explode like many other heavy weapons in the game . It is used in the storyline to fight against your wife. It is not very effective until you upgrade it. It is unlocked at the end of the storyline for 10,000 coins.—In-game description
It looks like the Ripper and the Impaler, but unlike them, it is a heavy weapon. It fires Consecrator Bolts, which costs 220 coins, and gives you 36 bolts. It isn't very expensive, and if you get to the storyline, it's likely you'll have enough money to buy it.
The Exorcist will kick it to you in the storyline, although it is not recommended because you are often attacked by moving enemies and witches. By this point in the game you should have better weapons.
- Damage: Quite good, if fully upgraded. 96 HP on a body hit and 120 HP or so on a headshot. Somewhat decent if not fully upgraded. +19% Damage against demons (Silver variant). The Silver Variant also has increased overall damage as one damage upgrade is the same as 2 damage upgrades on a regular.
- Range: The second best stat of this weapon. However, like an Impaler, the bolt will travel slowly, so it is not recommended for use when enemies are moving.
- Fire Rate: A great stat once fully upgraded.
- Reload: A bit slow, but you won't need to reload too often.
- Ammo: If upgraded, it holds 20 bolts. 6 bolts when not upgraded.
- Like most other heavy weapons, you can't take cover behind walls and shoot at the same time.
- If you get the advertisement for this, you can buy it for 10,000 gold without beating the storyline.
- The Exorcist uses this with the top flaps closed, but you use it with them open.
- When you fire, every player in the multiplayer map can hear it.
- It seems to use a flywheel system.
- This is the cheapest heavy weapon.
- This is one of the four gold weapons.
- The Golden Consecrator gives 19% extra damage to Outlaws, whereas a normal Consecrator gives no extra damage to any kinds of enemies.
- This is also the second silver weapon, along with the silver Triple-Barrel Terror, both of which are obtainable only in the War event.
- The Silver Consecrator gives 19% extra damage to Supernatural Foes, whereas a normal Consecrator gives no extra damage to any kinds of enemies.
- This is accurate but it is tough to shoot moving enemies as the bolts travel slowly.