| This discussion is listed as an Active Talk Page.|
Please remove this template when the question has been answered.
We're excited to have Six Guns Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Do you know the easiest way to get 150000 coins for the witch impaler without using real money?
Hey bro, I think It'd be better to transfer the contents of this wiki to another one, this wiki is messed up and hard to find pages without the help of the search box.
Sorry for sounding noobish but I'm having trouble putting a avatar picture up its from my camera it's a photo of slender
I noticed on the announcements thing on the bottom that someone had been made an admin and has only 30 total edits. I would love to contribute often to this wiki and have more edits than this person. Could I be an admin? May the Force be with you, and may Darkness follow you. Agent K 03:00, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
You're inactive for a very long time Edit
URGENT: Did you say "goodbye" to Six Guns Wiki? You're inactive for a very long time. We need administrators in here! --Amrsatrio 14:22, May 9, 2013 (UTC)